since about Victorian times (roughly 1837 on)
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Louis Grimshaw - View of Bradford
oil on canvas
view of the east end of the then parish church of St Peter's, Bradford. Tgis church was made a Cathredral in 1919. The tower to the left is the Town Hall. Most of this view has since been redeveloped.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)