Sunday, March 21, 2010

Helen Bradley



signed with monogram l.l.; signed, inscribed and dated on a label on the reverse:
It being Saturday we started early.../ because father said the big mill horses/ would be afraid of the noise we made/ we were also going very fast. "Quite/ 15 M.P.H. " said Father proudly. but Mother/ did not like the speed we were doing/ & she turned quite pale. People came/ out of their houses to watch us go by/ boys ran behind us and dogs barked./ "Bonnie' 'Warfe' the milk horse, usually/ so calm, reared in fright as we came/ along through Lees. We were going on a/ very special treat to Huddersfield, but alas/ we never got there, and the year was 1908.
Helen Layfield Bradley 1967


oil on canvasboard
20 by 30in.
Hammer Price with Buyer's Premium: 64,800 GBP


http://www.helenbradley.co.uk/

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for publishing this.You most definitely have designed this weblog web page into something unique. επιπλα σαλονιου

Gujjar rehman said...

We had several ingredients fresh from our garden. What a pretty, colorful salad. Nice combination of flavors and textures. We ohhed and ahhed with each bite. Seacrest Beach real estate

Robert Jennifer said...

Kohl claims. “Remember to set value around the benefits that you receive house, energy, locker chicken, and so forth. This is crucial when you look at profit.water damage restoration dallas

Unknown said...

We had several ingredients fresh from our garden. What a pretty, colorful salad. Nice combination of flavors and textures. We ohhed and ahhed with each bite. electronic pest control maker in Taiwan

Robert Jennifer said...

Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting,hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing…<a

Robert Jennifer said...

Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. teacup kittens

Unknown said...

thank you for the information. this was very helpful I have a heart rate monitor I use now and was considering getting a body bugg. I currently just track my calories burned by the reading on the machines. Video Production Orlando

Unknown said...

This is good site to spent time; I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure. Foothills hospital flowers

Unknown said...

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.teacup kittens

Robert Jennifer said...

is to get it for free without spending too much money for it. It's your time to try it it work very easy.travel insurance singapore

Unknown said...

After looking into a few of the articles on your blog, I honestly appreciate your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site too and tell me how you feel. My Blog http://trailpreview.myblog.de/